1.- GENERAL ASPECTS
Please read carefully the following legal notice regarding the COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. website
1.1. IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE ‘INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER’
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform users that COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L., tax ID (CIF) B-86132594, manages the contents of the website https://humanitastrescantos.com/ with registered office for these purposes at Avenida de los actores, 1-5-CP 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid.
COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. is registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 28.580, section 8, book 100, Page M-514560, Inscription no. 1.
If you wish to contact us, please use the address above or the following telephone: (+34) 902 70 20 48 or e-mail: email@example.com
1.3. ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDITY OF GENERAL AND SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Browsing and using and/or ordering any of the products offered in this Website makes you a User of it. This implies the User’s full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General and Particular Terms and Conditions -if applicable- in force at the moment in which they access the Website.
COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. reserves the right to extend and modify the layout, settings and contents of the website unilaterally at any time and without prior notice. COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. also reserves the right to temporarily suspend the website’s layout, settings, technical specifications and services.
2.- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE WEBSITE
2.1. USER OBLIGATIONS
Generally, the User agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use and always act in accordance with the law, decency and the requirements of good faith, with the due diligence subject to the nature of the service used, refraining from using this website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair its normal functioning or the owner’s (COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L.), assets or rights, those of other Users or third-parties.
Specifically, without this implying any restriction on the obligation undertaken by the User, generally and in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, while using this website, to adhere to the following:
- In case they are provided, the User must save the “User Name” and “Password” supplied by COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. properly, as they are elements that identify and enable access to different services offered on the website. The User shall not to transfer its use or allow access to them to third parties, and is liable for any damages that may arise from their improper use.
- Not to introduce, store or distribute on or from the Website, any information or material that may be considered defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence or discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights and public freedom, honour, privacy or the image of others and, in general, that violate current Spanish legislation and that of the User’s country of residence.
- Not to introduce, store or share through the website any computer program, data, virus, code or any other file that may cause damage or any type of alteration to the website, its services, equipment, systems or networks owned by COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L., those of any User, or of any third party in general, so as to prevent its normal operation.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for its own benefit, render useless or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents or, in general, the files of COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. those of Users or third parties.
COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the Particular Term and Conditions which, where applicable, are included, by publishing said modifications on the Website so that they may be known by the Users.
2.2. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. shall not be liable:
- In general, with respect to the improper use of its website. Users must make proper use of the website in accordance with the above terms and conditions, and the owner shall not be liable for any improper use.
- Possible technical failures COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. shall not be liable in any case for alterations in the service caused by failures in the electrical network, the data connection network, the server or its features.
- Access by third-parties to your system COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. shall adopt the necessary technical precautions to protect the data and information accessed, but shall not be responsible for the actions of third-parties that may access the aforementioned data by violating the established security measures.
- COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. constantly invests in technology in order to minimise the risk of viruses and similar software and unauthorised content in their information systems. Nevertheless, the User must take measures in order to minimise the damage caused by unauthorised software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of malware. The User refrains from holding COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. liable over any consequence that may arise while containing malware acting on authorised data processing activities on this website.
2.3. USE OF HYPERLINKS
Any Internet user that may want to introduce links from their own webs to the Website shall meet the conditions detailed hereunder. Ignoring such conditions does not exempt the User from any responsibility derived from the Law.
The link shall only send the User to the home or main page of the Website, but shall not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.). In accordance to applicable legislation in force, it is forbidden to establish frames of any kind that surround the Website or allow to see its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and, in any case, those displayed together with content outside the Website in a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to exploit COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L., brand reputation and prestige; (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L., its address, employees, clients or about the quality of its services shall be made from the page that can be accessed by the link.
In no case it shall be stated that COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. has given its consent to insert such link or that in any other way sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender in the page where the link is located.
It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. within the sender’s page except in the cases that are permitted by law or expressly authorised by COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. and provided that a direct link to the Website is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must strictly comply with the law and shall not, in any case, provide or link to its own or third party content that: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and decency (pornographic, violent or racist content, etc.); (II) induces or may induce the User the false conception that COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or not relevant to its activities, taking the place, content and theme of the sender’s Website into account. Similarly, the User shall refrain from including any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) on the Website directed to another site containing illicit information or content that is contrary to generally accepted morality, decency and public order.
2.4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structure, design and layout of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, colour combinations and any element susceptible of protection) are protected by intellectual property rights owned by COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. or by acquired rights of use.
It is forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, make available to the public and, in general, to exploit in any other way, partially or totally, the elements referred to in the previous section. Publication of such content on other websites or in other digital or written media shall require the express consent of the website owner and, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not permitted, except with the express authorisation of the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorised by COLEGIO HUMANITAS BILINGUAL SCHOOL, S.L. linking to “end pages”, the “frame” or any other similar manipulation is forbidden. Links shall always redirect users to the homepage of the website.